Aloo (Potatoes) : 6 medium size
Onion :1 medium size
Hari Mirch (Green Chillis) : 2
Posto (Poppy Seeds): 4 Tea Spoons
Mustard Oil : 2 Tea Spoons
Salt to taste
1. Peel the potatos and cut in 1 inch sizeotatos.
2. Soak Poppy seeds in water for 15-20 mins and make fine paste
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan
4. In the heated oil add medium sized cut onion and fry it for 2-3 mins
5. Add potatos in it and fry it for 4-5 mins
6. Add Poppy seeds paste and green chilli, fry it for 1-2 mins
7. Add 1/2 cup of water and cook it till potato gets cooked properly.